The 10th IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics
THE PREMIER FORUM FOR ADVANCES IN HEALTHCARE INFORMATICS
Rochester, Minnesota, USA
June 11th-14th, 2022
Welcome to IEEE ICHI 2022!
ICHI 2022 is a premier community forum concerned with the application of computer science, information science, data science, and informatics principles, as well as information technology, and communication science and technology to address problems and support research in healthcare, medicine, life science, public health, and everyday wellness.
We invite you to share your research and insights at IEEE ICHI 2022. The conference highlights the most novel technical contributions to stakeholder-centered technology innovation for benefiting human health and the related social and ethical implications. ICHI 2022 will feature keynotes, a multi-track technical program including papers, posters, panels, workshops, tutorials, an industrial track, and a doctoral consortium.
ICHI 2022 General Chairs
Hongfang Liu, Mayo Clinic
Ravishankar K Iyer, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Follow @ichi2022 on Twitter to keep up with conference activities and announcements.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
- May 2022 Conference venue information and presenter guidelines are updated.
- Apr. 2022 The conference offers 12.00 CME Credits
- Mar. 2022 Registration is open!
- Mar. 2022 Conference hotel booking is available at Venue & Logistics
- Feb. 2022 Four workshops announced
- Jan. 2022 Industry track deadline extended to March 1st, 2022
- Jan. 2022 Manuscript deadline extended to January 31st, 2022
- Nov. 2021 Tutorials deadline extended to December 15th, 2021
- Oct. 2021 The website is online
SUBMISSION IMPORTANT DATES
December 1st, 2021: workshop proposals submission deadline
December 15th, 2021: tutorial proposals submission deadline
EXTENDED TO January 31st, 2022
January 21st, 2022: paper, poster and demo, and doctoral consortium submission deadline EXTENDED TO March 1st, 2022
January 31st, 2022: industry track submission deadline
Hongfang Liu, PhD
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Ravishankar K Iyer, PhD
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, USA